Conditional formatting

Hey there,

I'm new to Gnumeric and this is my first email, so please bear with some awkwardness. :-)

Thank you for the tool, it's much lighter than Office's spreadsheets.

I tried using conditional formatting today and it failed. I went to help, but "this section is yet to be written". So, I have two questions:

1) I have a spreadsheet with answers from a test and want to count conditionally formatted cells - is this doable?

2) I want to format cells (green background color) if their values are as one row with proper answers. So, I tried it on a column, adding it custom style (green background) if it's value was equal to proper answer (another cell, D13). And no matter if the value is equal or not, I see no green background on a cell. What did I miss?

--
pozdrawiam,
LAFK