Re: automatic or scripted export of graphics from gnumeric

Le vendredi 13 janvier 2017 à 11:35 -0700, John Denker a écrit :
On 01/13/2017 08:38 AM, Jean Brefort wrote:

You might have a too old GObject Introspection version,

Where/how should one obtain an up-to-date version of the python
module
suitable for gnumeric introspection?
-- pip gi downloads some irrelevant "gist" module
-- pip python-gi says "No matching distribution found"
-- ditto for pip3

I don't know what is pip. Ask on your distribution forum. Note that
things can work with older versions, you just don't need to require a
version, just use:
from gi.repository import GOffice
from gi.repository import Gnm

You must get the list of graphs using Sheet::objects_get()

Yes, but what then?  As I said previously, AFAICT the documentation
gives
no hint as to how to save the graph, or even how to look at the
properties
within the graph object.

You need to use the export_image() method for each graph.

Are there any working examples of gnumeric introspection?

No serious one for now.