Re: Citing the Gnumeric and N|Solve solver in a research paper

The details are messy and constantly changing, but here's the starting point:

 * This is based on the algorithm from "An Automatic Method for finding
 * the Greatest or Least Value of a Function" by H. H. Rosenbrock
 * published in _The Computer Journal_ (1960) 3(3): 175-184.