Re: gnumeric-list Digest, Vol 145, Issue 1

Le samedi 30 juillet 2016 à 14:25 -0500, Chris Dunn a écrit :
On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 18:26:45 +0200
Jean Brefort <jean brefort free fr> wrote:

Le samedi 30 juillet 2016 à 09:40 -0500, Chris Dunn a écrit :

Slightly off-topic I guess, but is there any way of inserting the
entire spreadsheet name into a cell?

Thanks.

Ty something like =cell("filename",A1)

Regards,
Jean

Jean, thanks for this. It does work but it gives me the full path of
the filename as well as the file name like :

file:///home/cdqs/Book1.gnumeric

Is there any way of getting rid of the "///home/cdqs/"

I don't know, and I actually did not find any sheet function to help
with that. But it should be possible to write a new plugin function,
either in C or Python, I suppose.

Regards,
Jean