RE: Is RGnumeric still available

Thanks Giorgio. I agree that it is very unfortunate. To my mind Gnumeric has a number of advantages that make it a good alternative or supplement to Excel. It lacks some of the cloud/collaboration features, but as a stand alone spreadsheet I often find it my go to program. Hopefully it will grow and catch on as Microsoft continues to devolve.
Joel