From: gnumeric-list [mailto:gnumeric-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Peter Brooks
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 1:05 AM
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: Problem importing off-sheet references in a .csv, using ssconvert

I have this working, using gnumeric ssconvert:

ssconvert --merge-to=merged.xls test1.csv test2.csv test3.csv

It happily imports formulae, such as '=MIN(G2:G4)' correctly.

The problem I have is with off-sheet references. How do I, with the above setup, get a cross-sheet reference
to work. For example, in
'test3.csv':

     =('test1.csv'.G11+'test1.csv'.G8)

When I try this, if converts the off-sheet references to text. I have tried doing this with libreoffice calc
and os/x numbers - I even tried the numbers reference format:

     test1.csv::Table 1::G8

It still doesn't work.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

--
Peter Brooks

Mobile: +27 82 717 6404
Direct:  +27 21 447 9752
Skype:  Fustbariclation
Twitter: Fustbariclation
Google+: Fustbariclation
Author Page: amazon.com/author/peter_brooks