Re: Gnumeric 1.12.18 Debian not possible to define text import parameter

Hi,

Text import is now moved to the Data menu, and is not anymore
accessible through file/open.

Hope this helps,
Jean

Le jeudi 22 octobre 2015 à 10:45 +0200, thierry balliau a écrit :
hi,
I'm using gnumeric for a while and in the last version (1.12.18 on
debian) i don't find the option for importing text with the
possiblity
to set paramter like column separation, decimal separation and others

This option is very useful for me because i work with different type
of file
with french localised computer and english localised file.
Would you plan to reactivate this option ?

regards