gobject-introspection for Gnumeric [Was: Python headers for pygobject 3/Gnumeric 1.12.25]

It's me again. Now on GObject

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 03:10:15PM +0100, Jean Brefort wrote:
Note that gnumeric scripting is available through gobject-introspection
for many languages such as javascript, python (2.7 only for now), and
others. I suppose ruby is part of the list.
I think that we have most of which would be needed to implement macros
(using the same languages).

The information which is available on the Web does not help to enter
this new world, let alone to find your way. I am even unsure what they
are dealing on those pages and in those documents. If they explain how
language bindings are created by use of GObject-Inspection, thank you. I
am not interested.

Let's forget all that. Where or how can I obtain a list of objects, that
I can address in code, while a Gnumeric session is running, and in an
effort to manipulate ... “things” (let's say cell-values and the like)
*in that very running Gnumeric-Session*. Jean called that macros, but I
am not sure that everybody has the same understanding of macros.

I can require the Ruby-module or the Ruby-modules which are provided for
GObject-Inspection. What I lack is any knowledge of how I get in touch
with Gnumeric. If this is too basic and needs too much words to explain,
say so, too. It would just confirm my initial impression and make me
hope for a working Python-Plugin in the future.

Thanks for all you do, anyway.

Michael