Re: Q: transfer multi-cell content into a joined cell

Good evening,

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 02:48:07PM +0200, ftr wrote:
If you don't see special characters, or a tab, between the headers - in this
case I would first import the headers only and in a second step the data
columns -  then a manual import of the data columns is usually the most rapid
(if you do'nt have to import heaps of tables).

Thank you for your suggestion. For about 10 minutes I consider trying
that right away, but it is 22h30 in central Europe. ;-) The attack is
postponed until tomorrow, but my sleepy mind is already confident, that
I can achieve some facilitation this way.

The trouble is, that the “Internet source” provides me with an Excel
file, already. But the idea to copy content from this file into a new
one had not even crossed my mind, before.

We'll see.

Good night, all.

Michael

HTH