Re: Images not displaying

Instead of images I see boxes filled with cartoonish question marks.

It means that we cannot display that type of image and
show a placeholder instead.

If you can, please file a sample at bugzilla.gnome.org

M.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Grant <emailgrant gmail com> wrote:
I'm on gnumeric-1.12.18 and images are not displaying in a spreadsheet
given to me by a company that insists they should be displaying.
Instead of images I see boxes filled with cartoonish question marks.
How can I fix this and see the images?

- Grant

I just updated to 1.12.20 with the same result.  Please let me know
how I can troubleshoot this.

- Grant