Re: How to copy formulas from a text or remove (') from ('=) in many cells WITHOUT using CSV files ?

The replacement '=' by '=' without "keeping as string" works fine! Thank you, Andreas, for the help in understanding this issue!
The  problem was that some cells in my files were formatted as "text". Gnumeric default in Find&Replace panel is  "Entire workbook"  unlike Calc and Excel . It was just my confusion with the interface.

Thanks,
 Yury