Re: statistics gtk glade2.12

Hi,

You might use the GOGraphWidget from goffice. I don't know how it can
integrate with glade, Not sure if recent glade releases support custom
widgets.
About GOGraphWidget use, you'll find samples in the goffice/tests
directory (go-demo.c and pie-demo.c).

Hope this helps,
Jean

Le mercredi 16 décembre 2015 à 20:36 +0100, Benmahfoudh Naoures a