Re: How to save advanced-filter settings (fwd)

I suggest you reread my first email where I wrote that we possibly should change the preselected items so
that one can get a histogram faster.

ajg

Bob <bob statland org> wrote:

I think you make my point very well!-)  So apparently you have to dig
even deeper into the menu system than I realized to actually get a
histogram.  The reason I did not look for a tab to select "Histogram"
is that I had already selected "Histogram" at an earlier stage.

Instead of finding fault with my description of the problem I suggest
you look at some of the other software I mentioned and count how many
clicks and dialog boxes you have to wade through to get a histogram.
It is MUCH easier -- even in software like R that is supposed to be
very unfriendly.