Re: Gnumeric Bug

Hi,

ssconvert is able to handle more than 64k rows, but not the .xls format.
You should try with either .xlsx or .ods.

Regards,
Jean

Le mardi 27 mai 2014 à 10:09 +0530, Nitesh a écrit :
Hii,
I am using current verson of gumeric and trying to convert .csv file
to .xls file using gnumeric command 'ssconvert' which has more rows than
65536(file size 18 mb) but it shows the error message but in gnumeric
site it is mentioned that from 1.10.x series, it is able to convert
the .csv file to .xls file which has more rows than 65536.
                   So, please help me to fix this issue.
Thank's