Re: Chart Properties

Hi,

This is due to a Gtk+ behavior change. The bug has been fixed in
goffice-0,10,10. You need to upgrade, but unfortunately, the package in
current stable ubuntu is 0.10.9

Regards,
Jean

Le mercrei 21 mai 2014 à 21:15 -0700, mungstro a écrit :
Hi...

I'm having troubles because i recently created a graph, but when trying to
edit it (right click - properties) i found the window flattened a lot, so
that i couldn't see the menu correctly. I'm adding the image to this post.

<http://gnome-apps.13852.n7.nabble.com/file/n65420/Problem.png>

I'd like to know if there is a way to reset the size of the menu, i've tried
even reinstalling gnumeric without success (running in ubuntu)

Thanks in advance.