Re: Reverse legend in stacked column chart

Actually, it seems that this has been fixed some times ago, which
version are you using?

Best regards,
Jean

Le jeudi 27 mars 2014 à 21:21 +0100, Jean Bréfort a écrit :
Hi,

In a stacked chart, the series are displayed from bottom to top, while
it is the reverse order in the legend. There is no way currently to
change this behavior.

Regards,
Jean

Le jeudi 27 mars 2014 à 19:52 +0000, Ditte Mølgård Heide-Jørgensen a