Xavier Faure-Miller

Four Elements Capital Pte Ltd

96 Robinson Road, #16-01

Singapore 068898

Office: +65 6557 0578
Fax:
+65 6557 0498

www.fourelementscapital.com

Disclaimer: This email does not constitute investment advice or counsel or solicitation for investment of any product or fund. This email does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any investments, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. FOUR ELEMENTS CAPITAL expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) the use of this email, (ii) reliance on any information contained herein, (iii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information. This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete this message from your system.  Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.