Re: export selection

The standard way of doing that is to simply paste your selection
into a new workbook and use export on that.

Morten

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Jon Elson <elson pico-systems com> wrote:
Something that I can do in some other spreadsheets, but couldn't
figure out how to do in gnumeric, is to export a selected region.
Can you do this in gnumeric?  I'd want to export either comma
separated or just space/tab separated text files.

Thanks for any hints,

Jon