Re: How do I install gnumeric on Debian wheezy?

Hi Steve,

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install gnumeric

On 4 August 2014 20:37, Steve Greig <greigsteve gmail com> wrote:
I have been using gnumeric for year on Windows. I just started using Linux
after a long gap and also on a different distro so I am a bit out of my
depth. One of the most important things for me is to have gnumeric. I can't
see it already installed and I cant find Synaptic which I have used a couple
of years ago. I would really appreciate some advice on how to install
gnumeric on my Debian wheezy OS. I have used the command line before but am
very rusty on it.

Steve