Re: call python code from UI

2013/10/17 Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org>
Looks interesting.

The first change to py-func/plugin.xml.in introduces whitespace at the
start and end of the description.  That doesn't look right.
fixed

Why the changes to python-loader/python-loader.c?
Well, as I saw in gdb, _PyGObject_API is always NULL in both ui and function group services.
But fgroup does not check it and proceeds, while ui checks and stops. So I removed it.

When ui started to work I got a warning upon gnumeric exit. I looked at unload part. and found
this "if it is ui service, then run fgroup unload code". Clearly, it's a bug
An actual free/unload code runs when server object is freed. See
g_object_set_data_full(service, ..., gplp_loader_data_<service>_free);

--
Regards, Anatoly