Re: Count unique occurences of values

Thanks mate!

On 11 October 2013 11:29, Hal Ashburner [via Gnome - Apps] <[hidden email]> wrote:
with your data in A1 through A10

enter into a cell
=sum(if(frequency(a1:a10,a1:a10)>0,1))

but enter it with ctrl+shift+enter
as it's an array funciton. You know this worked because gnumeric (and excel does the same) displays the formula in {curly braces}

You must actually be editing the forumula for ctrl+shift+enter to work.

Tested in gnumeric 1.10.10 on centos 6 but I'm pretty sure any gnumeric of the past 8 or 9 years will work just as well.