Re: LongStack formula when imported via XLS

It means that we don't understand the formula, specifically that some
function argument has been left on the stack at a point when it should
have been empty.

If you can, please file a sample at bugzilla.gnome.org, product Gnumeric.

This could be our problem or NExS'.

Morten