Re: sheet management

We were a bit in-between a rock and a hard place.

Basically, the old way was having a GtkEntry in the tabs.  It was fragile
both functionally and visually.  It really had to go.  We just aren't big
enough that writers of gtk themes will pay us any attention.

With respect to sheet renaming, things are unlikely to change from the
way it currently works.  I just don't see the point of putting any effort
into editing in the tab.

With respect to tab dragging.  It's broken.  I don't know why, but I hope
to bring it back -- using GtkNotebook's dragging code -- at some point.

In either case, no functionality has been lost.  (Other than possibly
moving a sheet to another workbook, although I am not sure if that
has been working within the past decade.)

M.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Frédéric Parrenin