Re: spell correction/capitalization

Le vendredi 22 mars 2013 à 07:28 -0400, Marcel van de Vusse a écrit :
Hit a snag this morning. Entering text into a cell this morning I
notices that any text followed by a period and a space, then the next
word is automatically capitalized. I tried to change it to no avail,
Gnumeric insists on changing it back to a capital.

So, entering "incl. firewood" becomes "incl. Firewood".

What gives?

In the Preferences dialog, uncheck "Autocorrect first letter", and
things should work.

Gnumeric 1.10.17 under Fedora 16. I know it's an old version, but
hesitant about upgrading because once in the past after an upgrade the
newer Gnumeric would refuse to read my old files causing me to make all
my data useless.

This should NEVER occur. If Gnumeric does not open a gnumeric file,
please file a bug report and attach a sample.

Regards,
Jean