Fwd: [Tommi], Author a 40-50 page book ' Gnumeric Data Analysis & Visualization How-to' for Packt Publishing

Hello GNOME Experts,

My name is Anish and I am an Author Relationship Executive at Packt Publishing. Packt is a rapidly growing, dedicated IT book Publishing Firm and has rolled out more than thousand books on various titles till date.

Packt is planning to publish a book , titled as ' Gnumeric Data Analysis & Visualization How-to '  which would be a 40-50 page micro book and in the process of seeking potential authors to work on this book I also came across your website. It is evident that you people have an expertise in this area and no one knows GNOME better than you.

It would be my pleasure inviting the experts to write the book.

Looking forward to a positive reply from you.

Do let me know your decision and also if you have any queries, I will be happy to answer them.

Kind regards,
Anish Sukumaran
Author Relationship Executive
PACKT Publishing