Paste Special Question/Suggestion

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a good reason why I can't combine operations
on the "Paste Special" menu? In particular, when I frequently need to
paste links between sheets, and often need to use something like
"transpose".  Now my only option is to paste->special->links into the
new sheet in some unused area, copy them, and then do the
paste->special->transpose.

It would be much more convenient if operations like this could be
combined. Just a suggestion.

Thanks again for Gnumeric, which I love and use for hours each day.

Best,
Scott
--
sdb ssr com