Re: Export latex formulas

On Mon, 2013-07-15 at 22:00 +0200, Pietro Cortese wrote:
Hello,

I'm using gnumeric to create latex tables.

Is there a way to insert raw latex code in gnumeric that will go
verbatim into the latex file?

The LaTeX exporter recognizes \L{...} and \l{...} to mean to consider
the material inside the braces to be literal TeX.

Andreas

I would like to insert symbols and formulas in the table header.

I saw a patch in an old thread. Do you know if the patch has been
applied?

Thanks in advance,
Pietro

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnumeric-list/2004-November/msg00047.html