Access coefficients in trendline

I'm using the trendline in the chart to fit a polynomial (typically 3rd to
5th order) to a set of data points. Is it possible to refer to those
coefficients and use them in a formula? Sure, I can read them and type them
into a cell, which is what I have been doing, but I have many many to do. I
re-write the formula so that I can display just part of the polynomial.

If not, would these coefficients be visible to a python plugin/function? I
would consider writing such a function if I could get some guidance, what
are the object names to refer to them?

Regards,

Mike