Re: Gnumeric: Help Required [ChiSquare-Analysis-for-Attribute-Data]

Thanks for your kind and supportive words.

Rgds,
Ujjwal Joshi

On 07/03/2012 2:18 PM, so09 gmx de wrote:
Hello Ujjwal,

Disclaimer: happy Gnumeric user, otherwise not affiliated.

Rant: When I look at the mailing list archive (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnumeric-list/) I only see request, after request, after request. Have you ever ... tried something on your own? Posted/shared a solution to the list? Reported a bug? Searched the mailing list? For what I know this is not technical support staff of a commercial product, whereas you get paid for the solutions they provide to your very, very general questions ("I am working in a software company and we were in the process of selecting an open source for statistical analysis. [...] Would request you to go through the document and let me know [...]" and "Can we do [box plot/bell shaped histogram/macros/Pareto Chart/ChiSquare-Analysis/etc pp]? If yes how?").

Could you do your homework first - the work you get paid for - and then ask specific questions?

Regards,
Soeren