Re: Gnumeric Release 1.11 Win32 build

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 17:28 +0100, Jakob wrote:
Hi,

I am currently working on my Master Thesis and in this context I'm using
gnumeric. As I am working on a more or less chemical subject, I would
really like to use the new feature of the latest gnumeric branch to set
axis title parts as sub-text. Unfortunately, there is no Win32 build on
the 1.11-branch.

Could you maybe recompile the latest release of gnumeric for Win32 with
GTK2? I would be really grateful, since I have to hand in my thesis in
the end of this month... If this is impossible, do you know when GTK3 is
going to be released and recompilation will take place?

The 1.11 branch of Gnumeric requires GTK3. It cannot be recompiled for
GTK2.

Andreas