Re: Horizontal Line in Graphs

The easiest way is to add an axis line (with hidden ticks and labels).
Select the X-axis, add the line, hide the ticks and labels and make it
cross the Y-axis where you want.

Hopes this helps,
Jean

Le jeudi 01 mars 2012 à 12:41 +1100, alan a écrit :
First of all I do not know whether this is the way to get help - if
not, sorry, could you please point me in the right direction.

I want to draw a horizontal line across a graph - that is parallel to
the x-axis - right across the graph at a given Y value.

Can someone please help?

TIA

Alan