Re: Gnumeric: Help Required

In excel we can write macros, similarly can we write macros in gnumeric too.

I want to have statistical control charts in gnumeric.

Regards,
Ujjwal Joshi

On 01/03/2012 12:14 PM, Andreas Guelzow wrote:
On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 10:57 +0530, Ujjwal Joshi wrote:
Hi,

Can we write macros in Gnumeric
no

 or can we customize it for control charts?
I have no idea what you mean.

Andreas

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL) accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.