Re: superscript in a chart legend

On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 21:19 +0300, Igors Mihailovs wrote:
Hello Andreas,

Could you please explain where exactly could I choose "interpret text
as markup"? In addition, referring to cell with superscript does not
yield the desired result for me in Gnumeric 1.10.17 on Debian 6.0.5,
kernel 3.2 (title contains the text but all in one line).

This feature was introduced with goffice 0.9.0 so it is only available
in the 1.11 series on Gnumeric. Latest release is 1.11.4. (Sicne this is
a development release it seems only few distributions (Fedora,...) are
including that version.

Andreas

2012/7/5 Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>
        On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 11:20 +0200, Frederic Parrenin wrote:
        > Hi Jean,
        >
        > How does work super- and sub- scripts in charts?

        I believe at this time to get super or subscripts into a
        legend you need
        to either:

        (a) enter the name into a cell using sub and superscripts as
        usually and
        refer to that cell as the name or
        (b) if the superscript/subscript is numerical one can use the
        appropriate superscripted or subscripted unicode symbols.

        Of course super- and subscripts in chart titles are directly
        supported
        by choosing "interpret text as markup" and use something like
        "name

        Andreas

        --
        Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>