Hi, I would like my OOo templates now in Gnumeric to be used by users

hi,

I want to put templates developed by me in OOo and now converted for
Gnumeric. How and where do I upload it.

Broadly, Calc in text is replaced with Gnumeric and additional
features such as RC notation etc. to really understand what
spreadsheets are all about. I rate them to be greatest invention after
the lever! And a tool for shifting paradigms. I have developed and
used the concept of 3D spreadsheets with external tools such as
transparency with Glass2k and a program called Madotate.

1. You Localize Setup IME© is a Calc template to translate
Windows® Menus to setup keyboard input in your own
language script. In translating items and making notes
themselves, students, teachers and others understand the
process of setup quickly and thoroughly. Additionally and
very importantly they become familiar with English and global
terminology of rapidly advancing technology.

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/8624

 "You Localize" is a simple Calc template for users to translate menu
item trees in their own language themselves. This helps students,
teachers and others to start using OpenOffice Calc quickly,
methodically and thoroughly. You Localize has only a portion of the
Menu tree of Calc, students can complete it is a learning project.
There is no reason why users cannot develop their own templates in
Calc for other components of OpenOffice or for that matter any other
program. It is a customizable front end. "You Localize", Calc template
has hyperlinks with Calc and opens another copy of Calc!. This helps
students and users to understand what can be done with Calc. The
student can make simple notes such as "I can insert a picture using
this" in their own language. This helps user to focus on what they
want to do, and do it.It also helps them to be familiar with English
that is used in software technology.

Developments in OpenOffice and technology are proceeding very fast and
newer versions are being released frequently. In spite of enormous
efforts to translate and localize it is difficult to keep in pace with
developments.

 Pictures of the menus are cut outs from screen capture and rendered
in high resolution using Gimp© available at http://www.gimp.org/
You Localize template is available at

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/taxonomy/term/53

thanks and great regards