Windows installer requires license acceptance

Hi,

I noticed today that Gnumeric Windows installer requires accepting the
license. This is a little bit odd, considering the fact that the GPL
itself explicitly says such an act is not necessary to run or receive
copies of the program (Terms and Conditions, point 9). What are your
thoughts on this subject?

I would also like to report the installer doesn't seem to make menu
items properly on Windows 7 (submenu it creates is empty). That, however
would need an independent confirmation; I don't use Windows normally,
and that might be some peculiarity with this particular installation
(I've made a trial installation on one of my university's computer,
since I'm planning to teach a course with Gnumeric).

Thanks
-- Mariusz