Sample files for testing the import filters like Lotus 123, Plan Perfect, Oleo?

Hi!

I'm interessted in parsing these file formats and am looking at the import plugins from Gnumeric.
I wonder whether there is any batch of example documents, especially broken or tricky ones.

I have not found any checked into git or on the testing tab in the main menu of the Gnumeric
homepage.

If any one has these files, which must probably be used whenever work is done on these
import filters, it would be greate if I could get them!

Thank you very much!
 Volker