Re: Mouse right click non-op

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:00:12 +0000
Andreas wrote:

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:30:37 -0500
From: chris dunn <chris iccqs com>
To: gnumeric-list gnome org
Subject: Mouse right click non-op

Am I alone in experiencing this bad behaviour?

I'm using version 1.10.17 under Debian Testing.

When I right click on a spreadsheet cell I get the normal cut /
copy /
paste etc menu. If I then select copy with a left click, the cell
borders briefly flash the chequered highlighting and then return to
normal. Paste then yields nothing.

If I then return to the cell and left click select copy a second time
all functions properly and paste is correctly available.

Using the copy button on the toolbar gives the same behaviour. I have
to select it twice in order to perform a simple copy.

Can anybody please enlighten me?

This sounds like you are running some mis-behaving so called
"clipboard manager".

Andreas,

Thanks.

Closed Parcellite clipboard manager and the problem seems to have gone
away.

Will do some testing but hopefully that is the end of it.

Chris Dunn