Re: small example

Hello
Le lundi 12 septembre 2011 à 11:59 -0600, Andreas Guelzow a écrit :
On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 16:19 +0200, Guy Deleeuw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone have a small C example how to save a workbook ?
> I have actually :
>   Workbook *wb = workbook_new_with_sheets(2);
>   Sheet *sheet = workbook_sheet_by_index (wb, 0);

Have a look at wb_view_save_as in workbook-view.c

Andreas

Which is the differences between workbook and workbook-view ?

Small explanation about my project :
I try to build an gnumeric/ods/xls file from a database query, the application is a fastcgi module that run under apache privilege.
I make a small code, but pending the execute I receive a lot of errors :

GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Not running within active session)
[...]

** (process:4556): CRITICAL **: gnm_func_free: assertion `func->ref_count == 0' failed
Leaking _expression_ at 0x7ff3fc06e6d8: #REF!.
Leaking _expression_ at 0x7ff3fc06e6f8: "Sheet1".
Leaking _expression_ at 0x7ff3fc06e718: #REF!.
Leaking _expression_ at 0x7ff3fc06e738: "Sheet2".

** (process:4556): WARNING **: Leaked 4 nodes from _expression_ pool for small nodes.
Leaking 4 values.
Leaking style-color at 0x7ff3fc01bfd0 [000000ff].
GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Not running within active session)

(process:4556): GConf-WARNING **: Directory `/apps/gnumeric' was not being monitored by GConfClient 0x7ff3fc00c800
Leaking style at 0x7ff3fc08b1a8.
Style Refs 2
Color.Back: ff:ff:ff
Color.Pattern: 0:0:0
Border.Top: 0
Border.Bottom: 0
Border.Left: 0
Border.Right: 0
Border.RevDiagonal: 0
Border.Diagonal: 0
pattern 0
Color.Fore: 0:0:0
name 'Sans'
not bold
not italic
no underline
no strikethrough
no super or sub
size 10.000000
format 'General'
valign 2
halign 1
indent 0
rotation 0
text dir 0
wrap text 0
shrink to fit 0
locked 1
hidden 0
validation (nil)
hlink (nil)
input msg (nil)
conditions (nil)
Leaking style at 0x7ff3fc08b2c8.
Style Refs 1
Color.Back: ff:ff:ff
Color.Pattern: 0:0:0
Border.Top: 0
Border.Bottom: 0
Border.Left: 0
Border.Right: 0
Border.RevDiagonal: 0
Border.Diagonal: 0
pattern 0
Color.Fore: 0:0:0
name 'Sans'
not bold
not italic
no underline
no strikethrough
no super or sub
size 10.000000
format 'General'
valign 2
halign 1
indent 0
rotation 0
text dir 0
wrap text 0
shrink to fit 0
locked 1
hidden 0
validation (nil)
hlink (nil)
input msg (nil)
conditions (nil)

** (process:4556): WARNING **: Leaked 2 nodes from style pool.
Leaking GOFormat at 0x7ff3fc01c030 [General].
Leaking string [Sheet_Title] with ref_count=2.
Leaking string [#REF!] with ref_count=2.
Leaking string [Mathematics] with ref_count=2.
Leaking string [Print_Area] with ref_count=2.
Leaking string [gnumeric] with ref_count=1.
Leaking string [Sheet1] with ref_count=1.
Leaking string [Sheet2] with ref_count=1.
Leaking string [Sans] with ref_count=2.

Regards
Guy