Re: Scatter Diagrams with x and y intercept =

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 16:31 +0900, lmjaelani wrote:

I have a question : how to make scatter diagram with x and y intercept
equal to zero. I have tried by myself, just Y-axis intercept can be
set to zero ( I need to set both of x and y axis)

On the layout tab for each of the x- and y-axis you should be able to
set it to cross the other axis at 0. See attached screen shot.

Andreas

--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>