bar charts changed in 1.10.17?

dear gnumeric developers,

I use gnumeric to generate charts, I have three columns:

name value1 value2

I select them with mouse then click graph and select bars

everything was working correctly in version 1.0.15, but when the
package has been updated to 1.0.17 behaviour changed and now graphs
don't start at "0" but at some value close to minimum of
value1/value2.

I understand  this is new feature, but is there a way to switch old
style of this graph? I can't find any option. And I need olf style
because it's better to compare absolute values visually.