Re: Problem

On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 20:03 -0800, Mindy L. wrote:
Hello,

I just downloaded your Spreadsheet 1.10.16.

Having trouble. 1st row - A1 disappeared. Don't know if I accidentally
did something or not. Was a header row that I'd frozen.

Any ideas?

You may have hidden it or changed the row height to 1 pt or so. Click on
the number to the left of the first visible row (probably a 2), and then
drag upwards to select all the rows from this row to the top (even if
they are not visible.) There should be a "2R"
 or so appearing in the textbox just above. Then try Format->Row->Unhide
and Format->Row->Height (changing the height to something larger.)

Good luck

Andreas
--
Andreas Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>