Re: Re: suggestions for sheet-graph

Le , Frederic Parrenin <parrenin gmail com> a écrit :
> Hi Jean,
>
> Maybe it is me not understanding how it works but:
>

> > I feel that sheet-graphs are limited right now and I have a few suggestions for improving them:
> > - define a page format
>

> This already exists for a graph sheet: the graph size is evaluated according to the page setting. For other graphs, we might of course have a page settings, but they would not be wysiwyg.
>

> How do you acceed this page setting? Is it in "File > Print area and Breaks"? Or somewhere else?
> Also it would be helpful to have the page actually shown.
> And why the zoom has no effect on sheet-graphs?

Print settings, the graph is displayed on one page.

> > - allow multiple graphs on one page
>

> Looks a bit difficult, but you can have several charts inside one graph, so this might make you happy, I hope.
>

> I am sure it would be helpful to have several graphs in the same sheet (other famous graphing softwares do that, e.g. Igor Pro or Grapher).

Having several charts in the same graph really does the same thing.

> > - allow resizing of the graphs
>

> What do you mean there? Graphs can be resized.
>
> Sorry, I don't see how sheet-graphs can be resized and moved in the sheet??
>
> I can only resize graphs in normal/calculation sheets.

Ah, I see what you mean, the graph size is evaluated from the print settings, change them and the graph will be resized. Actually, I managed to always display the graph in the whole available area. Of course, this might be enhanced so that it would be possible to zoom a graph (and scroll it if it is too large). Please file a bug report.