De: "Frederic Parrenin" <parrenin gmail com>
À: "Gnumeric List" <gnumeric-list gnome org>
Envoyé: Mardi 11 Janvier 2011 12h03:36 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: increasing the number of lines of a working file

Dear all,

I have a working file with 65536 lines and would like to increase this number to 262144 lines.
How to proceed?

I saw that when opening a text file the number of lines is updated accordingly.
However, if I try to copy the data to my working file, I get the following error message saying that the
number of lines is not large enough.

Thanks,

Frédéric

--