Re: gnumeric & vector graphics

Le jeudi 11 août 2011 à 11:11 -0400, Eric Brackenbury a écrit :
Hello
First I will introduce myself, I am not a code person but I have been
enjoying this thread and have a question !

Why would someone want to manipulate an .svg file in anything but an
appropriate piece of software then size and save it in a suitable file
format to input into gnumeric.

We just need to load and display a variety of drawings inside gnumeric,
not editing them.

Regards,
Jean

As an example of my thinking, when I work in Inkscape and insert an
image from Gimp it does precisely what I want so I am reasoning this
is the same sort of issue.

Its always a problem to try to please all the people all the time so I
like to keep things as simple as possible  :-))
Thanks you all for you very hard work.
Regards
Eric Brackenbury

http://www.therecycledteenager.blogspot.com/

 Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO
HOO - what a ride!"

But
K-eep L-ocktite R-eady and stay in the D-irt R-iding Z-one