Re: Gnumeric, vectorial drawings (and charts)

Le mercredi 10 août 2011 à 16:38 +0200, Emmanuel Pacaud a écrit :
 This would also work for wmf files
(Valek wrote some demo code in goffice in mf-demo.c) and might be
extended to emf which we do not support at all for now (as far as I
know). I suppose that OpenDocument graphics (odg) would be a valuable
target too.

My take would be to convert wmf or odg to svg and use the best svg
library available (librsvg currently) for the rendering.

I want to add that lasem is not that bad compared to librsvg.

It doesn't support filters and css styling, and text support is poorer
than in librsvg (which is already quite poor).

But it's faster and use less memory, and has a DOM API (which open the
possibility of editing capabilities).

Both have the same low level of development activity.

        Emmanuel.