Re: Pivot Table, a revisit

Someone else is working on it and has beta code. To be honest, I was in a hurry and the short python scripts were pretty easy to do the exact job I wanted to do. I don't do them everyday. I use python to plumb data between different applications and may do some web work also in python on this project.

Happy to share scripts. You would have to roll your own but morphing data sets is almost trivial.

Jim