Re: Bug in COUPDAYSNC Function

Hi Morten,

I am not sure which result is correct. I thought you would defend that your result is correct ;)

A1: 9 March 2008 (Settlement Date)
A2: 31 January 2017 (Maturity Date)

For the same formula =COUPDAYSNC(A1;A2;1;0), I tried a work around using following formula:

As COUPDAYSNC returns no. of days betn settlement date and First Next coupon, I used Days360 function to find days between settlement date and next coupon date (found using COUPNCD).
Here I used 0 as third argument in days360 function in order to specify it is U.S. (NASD) method.

Now the result is 322. Similar to Gnumeric's result.

But when I use 1 as third argument in days360 function (European method)

I get the result as 321 similar to Excel/ openoffice.

I am confused here. Please help me to come out of this.