Datum: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 08:41:51 +0200
Von: Jean Brefort <jean brefort normalesup org>
An: Gnumeric List <gnumeric-list gnome org>
Betreff: fft question

Hi,

I'm a bit puzzled about the output of the go_fft function (actually the
same code as what we have in gnumeric, may be gnumeric might use the
goffice version?). I'm trying to use it to transform an NMR FID to a
spectrum. When I use only the real data, things give the expected
result, but I do not understand the output when I use the complex data
input (see attached images). Is there some FFT expert around?

Regards,
Jean

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit