Intro & thank you

Hello, I am a recent end user of gnumeric on Fedora LXDE.  I just want
to thank the gnumeric developers for their work, in my first message to
the list.  As I want to thank the nice people who already helped with
the user manual, and answered my questions on the IRC channel.

I am not sure if I can compare craftsmanship with software development,
but gnumeric gives this impression, and I like to use it.  I hope you
won't feel upset by my beginner questions, in a broken English.

nomnex

--
nomnex [Marc] <nomnex gmail com> <+81-90-2106-1720>