Re: Auto-complete working sooner and Gnumeric pronunciation

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 13:50 -0700, P R wrote:
2. I am typing the word "present" (to take roll for a class) and would
like autocorrect to take affect soon. As it is, I have to type in
almost the entire word before it fills in. Is there any way to get it
to go into affect sooner? I looked in the options but didn't see any
method for this.

It is hard-coded for 3 characters, so you should get autocompletion as
soon as you typed "pre".

Andreas